Ticket Reserving Brokers by Indian Railway
Indian Railways have licensed completely different type of ticketing brokers, with a view to facilitate passengers in getting railway tickets simply, following are the small print of Ticket Reserving Brokers by Indian Railway for serving to passengers to e-book tickets.
- Rail Travellers’ Service Brokers (RTSAs) to e-book tickets on-line (each i and e-tickets) by way of web site of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Company (IRCTC).
- Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendra (YTSK) licencee to problem reserved in addition to unreserved tickets by way of computerised Passenger Reservation System (PRS)-cum-Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS) terminals offered of their workplaces.
- E-ticketing Brokers licensed by IRCTC to e-book e-tickets by way of web site of IRCTC.
- Jan Sadharan Ticket Reserving Sewaks (JTBS) have been engaged to problem unreserved tickets in numerous components of essential cities.
- Station Ticket Reserving Agent (STBA) have been engaged to problem unreserved tickets from station premises of sure ‘E’ class stations.
- Computerized Ticket Merchandising Machines (ATVM) and Money-Coin AND Sensible Card operated Versatile Ticket Merchandising Machines have been put in to facilitate simple reserving of unreserved tickets by way of money/coin/good card. Foreign money Operated Computerized Ticket Merchandising Machine (CoVTM) to facilitate buy of unreserved journey tickets offered in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Cell Ticketing
Following are the small print
Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendras (YTSK)
With a view to increasing the services for problem of tickets (each reserved and unreserved), Ministry of Railways have allowed public non-public partnership in institution and operation of computerised Passenger Reservation System(PRS)-cum Unreserved Ticketing System(UTS) terminals at centres that are known as Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendra (YTSK). As per this scheme, all of the licensed ticketing brokers, who’ve labored for at the least 5 years in offering Railway ticketing (reserved/ unreserved) providers for passengers of Indian Railways are eligible to turn into YTSK licensee.
A lot of safeguards have been constructed within the YTSK counters for normal in addition to “Tatkal” reserving, taking satisfactory monetary safety, not permitting reserving of concessional tickets (besides senior residents tickets), non-availability of facility of block reserving and many others. restricted facility for cancellation of tickets and many others. Furthermore, because the management of the reserving home windows is with Indian Railways, the connection will be disabled instantly, if any malpractice comes to note. Ministry of Railways additionally instructed Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendras (YTSKs) to put in POS machines and settle for funds by way of all banks debit/bank cards for issuing each reserved and unreserved tickets. They’re inspired to just accept funds by way of different modes additionally like UPI, USSD, e-wallet, Aadhar enabled funds system.
Rail Vacationers’ Service Brokers (RTSA’s)
IRCTC service costs for I-tickets booked by RTSA’s shall be the identical as for different clients. IRCTC service costs for RTSA’s shall be as follows:
e-tickets booked by the RTSA’s
- IRCTC levies a service cost of Rs.10/- per e-ticket in case of sleeper class(SL) and Second sitting(2S)
- Rs.20/-per e-ticket in case of all different courses(1AC,2AC,3AC,CC,3E,FC) irespective of the variety of passengers booked on an e-ticket
RTSA’s shall notice following quantities from passengers along with IRCTC’s service cost:
- In case of Second / Sleeper Class: Rs. 10/- per ticket.
- In case of aside from Sleeper Class: Rs. 20/- per ticket.
Jan Sadharan Ticket Reserving Sewaks (JTBS)
JTBS or Jan Sadharan Ticket Reserving Seva is an outsourcing scheme of the Indian Railways. It permits entrepreneurs to arrange ticket sale counters close to railway stations and promote unreserved railway tickets. The chosen Jansadharan Ticket Reserving Sewaks (operators) promote unreserved rail tickets by way of computerised UTS (Unreserved Ticketing System) terminals.
JTBS was conceptualised and launched with a view to enhance dispensation of unreserved tickets in metropolis areas aside from the railway stations and supply jobs. These could be useful for passengers as they might get the final tickets available in the market as a substitute of going to the station.
As a buyer pleasant measure and so as to make Unreserved Tickets simply obtainable, Jan Sadharan Ticket Reserving Sewak (JTBS) was launched by Indian Railways.
The salient options of the Scheme: –
JTBS can problem all Unreserved Tickets besides concessional tickets.
JTBS will gather `1/- per passenger as service cost from the passengers.
JTBS will likely be licensed to problem money tickets solely.
JTBS will problem concessional tickets to Sr.Residents solely.
No cancellation/refund of ticket by JTBS is permitted.
JTBS shall not be allowed to promote platform tickets.
JTBS operators could also be allowed to resume season tickets. Every season ticket is to be handled as single ticket/single passenger for the aim of levy of service cost.
Refund of tickets
Refund of ticket issued by JTBS will likely be performed as per refund guidelines in drive. The genuineness
of the ticket issued by JTBS will likely be checked by station employees earlier than making refund. JTBS will
not be licensed to make any refund.
Appointment of JTBS
Appointment of JTBS is not going to confer any proper on the individual for employment on Railways.
The appointment is solely contractual in nature and no services viz. absorption in Railway
Service, Regularization of service, bonus, Railway go facility and many others shall accrue the JTBS.
Termination of contract
Both sides can terminate the contract assigning causes by giving one month discover binding
real causes from the JTBS.
DRM would be the last authority for resolving any disputes between the JTBS and Railway
Administration. The enchantment will mislead AGM in Head quarters.
- Introduction of paperless unreserved ticket reserving by way of cell phone as part of “Operation 5 Minutes”.
- Facility for reserving unreserved ticket together with platforms tickets and Season Tickets by way of cell phone.
- Facility for reserving unreserved ticket by way of cell phone.
- Facility for on-line concessional ticket reserving for Bodily Challenged individuals on the authority of Photograph Id Card issued by the Railways.
- On-line registration of reserving of particular trains/ coaches on Full Tariff Charges launched.
- Facility of SMS alerts by way of cellphones in case of cancellation of trains.
- Platform ticket on Cell began
Station Ticket Reserving Agent (STBA)
These brokers will get fee on the sale of tickets made by them. The chosen STBAs will promote unreserved tickets by way of computerized Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS) of Indian Railways. The STBA operator will likely be allowed to promote all varieties of non-concessional unreserved tickets by way of UTS, together with platform tickets and season tickets, on money foundation solely. Renewal of season tickets and problem of senior citizen concession tickets may even be permitted.