The Salkantay Trek is a well-known trekking in Cusco and is a good different to the Inca Path to Machu Picchu. Going this hike, you’ll have the ability to see among the most lovely locations in Cusco – Peru and see the snow coated Mountain, and likewise move via Salkantay Cross, Salkantay altitude is 20,574 ft (6,271 m). You’ll have the chance to see lovely landscapes with quite a lot of endemic natural world, and tenting at night time in the course of the sacred mountain.
The Salkantay Trek is a mountain climbing in south America and a substitute for the standard Inca Path for reaching Machu Picchu. It presents a novel mixture of tradition and mistic, with preserved proudly by the Peruvian folks, and is a tremendous journey and extraordinary pure magnificence. Salkantay trekking is ready on the highest peaks of Humantay Mountain, the place the chilly ice of the mountains meets the steamy warmth of the Andes. The hike is surrounded by the historic Machu Picchu (Nationwide Park and is taken into account one of many 25 greatest hikes on the planet). Salkantay trek could be very various and wealthy geography hike, Andean tradition and historical past. The Vilcanota Mountain vary accommodates two twenty highest mountains within the Americas.
The hike alongside this route provides a tremendous range of points of interest and journey alternatives discovered nowhere else on earth. Think about a stroll with a wide ranging view of probably the most lovely mountains on the planet or a dip within the sizzling springs of Cocalmayo within the forest, all inside a distance of solely 50 kilometers.
Many vacationers going this route by the promise of journey, and are equally happy with the friendliness and openness of the Peruvian folks. The Inca’s land is an extremely various nation that provides one thing for everybody. A visit via this uncommon earth as soon as is sufficient. The very first thing many individuals do after a go to to this nation, is to begin planning the subsequent journey (journey)!
Able to go? ITEP Eco Journey will make it simple to get began! Ebook now or Contact us to our well-known treks in Peru.
Prime 10 Tricks to Keep in mind Whereas Trekking in Salkantay!
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu, this different Inca path was lately named among the many 25 greatest Treks within the World, by Nationwide Geographic Journey Journey Journal.
- The very best time to journey is March via October. Positive, it is the busy season (particularly June to August), nevertheless it’s additionally the dry season. And for Positive, you not going to wish to go to this web site throughout wet season! A day of this hike shall be extra arduous and an evening shall be extra chilly.
- Make your reservations for this tour and Huayna Picchu Mountain hike, a number of months upfront 2, Three to as much as a 12 months, when you’re going throughout peak season.
- You Should take your passport and a photocopy of it, however it isn’t adequate, it’s important to maintain it in a plastic bag in case of rain. In case you are scholar is legitimate solely the ISIC – Worldwide Scholar Id Card (the inexperienced card).
- There are some biting mosquitos at Machu Picchu, Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes, put on lengthy mild clothes and use loads of sturdy insect repellent. Keep away from open toed footwear!
- Be ready with solar safety, together with a hat, sun shades and solar block. Some folks even absorb small umbrellas, a. Be happy to appear like a bit daft, however don’t get burnt! Time is a bit humorous right here in Cusco, someday could be sizzling and never one other day.
- Take some Peruvian forex for getting bottled water and snacks alongside the best way, in addition to for tipping the information, prepare dinner and porters.
- Waterproof, effectively worn-in strolling boots – Good high quality, snug footwear is important, and a sleeping bag is neccesary too.
- There may be just one snack bar at Machu Picchu, be ready with snacks and drinks to see you thru the day and night time.
- Going Machu Picchu – Huayna Picchu and don’t wish to have altitude illness in day 1, day 2 or day 3, it’s best to stroll earlier than journey lengthy distances, this may assist your physique is ready when it lacks oxygen, and so can understand how you are feeling if you find yourself in Cusco.
Extra Suggestions Reserving!
Why with Us?
We’re a tour operator to Machu Picchu and Peru’s important locations, it was based with nothing greater than a powerful need to create an genuine Peruvian Company, embodying the wealthy range of custom, journey and thriller that makes Peru such an enchanting nation to go to. Many international operators benefit from these pure qualities and promote them for the incorrect causes, however our journey company was born in Cusco – Peru, and can at all times stay the closest doable and trustworthy to the native communities and Peruvian tradition with out compromising.
1. Journey Journey is Our Ardour
There’s something for everybody and extra of what you are in search of at our company. Take into consideration discovering lush landscapes in a sustainable method like nobody else on the planet has ever skilled.
That is our lifestyle and we love what we do! ITEP Eco Journey was based on an undisputed ardour for discovery and journey and the will to share our data and experiences with You.
2. We Present a Private Service
As an organization we’re capable of stay buyer targeted and offer you a much more personalised service than our bigger rivals. We satisfaction ourselves on our private, approachable service, out of your preliminary enquiry throughout to the small, however important particulars of your excursions in Cusco – Peru.
3. We’re Educated
We now have meticulously researched and skilled the whole lot we provide and repeatedly tweak our itineraries to give you probably the most satisfying journey possible!
Our Peruvian journey company will at all times stay the closest doable and extra trustworthy to native communities and Peruvian tradition with out compromise.