1) Xpu-ha Seashore in Tulum – With a stunning bay and talcum-powder white seashores, Xpu-ha is a bit distant and excellent for a romantic stroll or a peaceable swim. Only a few miles south of Cancun, this seashore has a couple of seashore bars, some all inclusive resorts and a few dive retailers. It isn’t on the ends of the earth, however it could really feel prefer it in comparison with the seashores of extra widespread resorts.
2) Maroma Seashore in Playa del Carmen – Tucked away on the japanese shore of Mexico, just some miles from Cancun, Maroma Seashore is one in every of Mexico’s finest stored secrets and techniques and could also be its most attractive and mesmerizing seashore. This can be a personal strip of sand, adjoining to the splendid Maroma Lodge, so staying at this high-end resort is the one method to entry the seashore, however it’s properly well worth the worth.
3) Chacala Seashore in Puerto Vallarta – Not too lengthy and a bit on the wild facet, Chacala is low key and infrequently crowded with vacationers. It’s the place to go when trying to find a spot the place the locals congregate and mingle. With dense jungle on the seashore’s edge and some tasty eating places alongside the sand serving up freshly caught fish, Chacala provides a style of the genuine Mexico.
4) Bahias de Huatulco in Oaxaca – With 10 bays and 36 seashores, many accessible solely by boat, this strip of seashores delights with its unspoiled pure magnificence and rustic panorama. The perfect stored secret is Playa Arrocito, a secluded seashore in a hidden cove off a rocky cliff. It’s arduous to search out however properly well worth the effort.
5) Playa del Amor in Cabo San Lucas – This secluded seashore is accessible solely by boat and is discovered the place the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. Only a few seashores in Mexico can match the dramatic setting, with wonderful rock formations jutting from the azure water. In actual fact, the rock formations are a few of Mexico’s most well-known and are discovered on many an image postcard.
6) Mayakoba Seashore alongside the Riviera Maya – A personal seashore for friends of the Mayakoba Fairmont, this alluring strip of sand will enchant probably the most frazzled traveler with its great restaurant, peaceable pool and shady cabanas. Secluded and quiet, the Mayakoba won’t disappoint.
7) North Seashore on Isla Mujeres – Simply outdoors of noisy Cancun is the pleasant North Seashore, a spot with huge swaths of sand, calm waters for swimming and few vacationer crowds or distributors hawking their wares. With blue, cloud-dappled skies above and tranquil waters stretched out so far as the attention can see, North Seashore is a real delight.
8) 4 Seasons Punta Minta in Punta Minta – Simply north of Puerto Vallarta are a few of Mexico’s finest seashores. One particularly may be discovered on the upscale 4 Seasons, the place white sandy seashore meets turquoise sea. The water right here is calm and shallow, making this a fantastic seashore for swimming.
9) Playa Zicatela in Puerto Escondido – Certainly one of Mexico’s finest browsing seashores and one of many Prime 10 finest browsing seashores world-wide, Playa Zicatela will not be solely stunning however a enjoyable place to assemble, dine at one in every of quite a few, inexpensive eating places and watch the browsing motion on the water.
10) Playa La Ropa in Zihuatanejo¬ – Full with scrumptious eating places and sweeping ocean views, Playa al Ropa will get the fundamentals proper and is a welcoming spot for vacationers in quest of uncomplicated sun-bathing and restful rest.