airline of the United Arab Emirates
Etihad Airways (Arabic: شَرِكَة ٱلْاِتِّحَاد لِلطَّيْرَان, romanized: sharikat al-ittiḥād li-ṭ-ṭayarān) is the second flag service of the UAE. Its head workplace is in Khalifa Metropolis, Abu Dhabi, close to Abu Dhabi’s Worldwide Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003.It’s the second largest airline within the UAE after Emirates.
The airline operates greater than 1,000 flights per week to over 120 passenger and cargo locations within the Center East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America, with a fleet of 102Airbus and Boeing plane as of February 2020.
In 2015, Etihad carried 14.Eight million passengers, a 22.3% improve from the earlier yr, delivering revenues of US$9.02 billion and web earnings of US$103 million. Its principal base is Abu Dhabi Worldwide Airport.
Along with its core exercise of passenger transportation, Etihad additionally operates Etihad Holidays and Etihad Cargo. Etihad established its airline alliance, Etihad Airways Companions, in October 2015 which was disbanded in 2018 after a number of of its members fell into monetary difficulties. Etihad Airways holds minority fairness investments within the collaborating airways, in addition to holding a stake in Virgin Australia, which isn’t formally listed as an Etihad Airways Associate. Reserving for these airways is consolidated below one community.
The emirate of Abu Dhabi was a joint-owner of Gulf Air together with Bahrain, Qatar, and the Sultanate of Oman and was based mostly at Abu Dhabi Worldwide Airport from the 1970s till June 2003, when Abu Dhabi withdrew from the airline, leaving it an Oman and Bahrain-owned airline till Oman’s withdrawal in 2007 to deal with Oman Air.
In July 2003, future UAE president Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, who wished an airline for Abu Dhabi, issued a Royal (Amiri) Decree that established Etihad Airways because the second flag service of the United Arab Emirates. Fellow Al Nahyan member of the family Sheikh Ahmed bin Saif Al Nahyan based and began with an preliminary paid-up capital of AED500 million. Companies have been launched with a ceremonial flight to Al Ain on 5 November 2003. On 12 November 2003, Etihad commenced business operations with the launch of providers to Beirut, Lebanon.
In June 2004, the airline positioned a US$8-billion plane order for 5 Boeing 777-300ERs and 24 Airbus plane, together with 4 Airbus A380s. Its first A380 was delivered in December 2014.
The airline introduced what was the biggest plane order in business aviation historical past on the Farnborough Airshow in 2008, for as much as 205 plane—100 agency orders, 55 choices, and 50 buy rights.
Etihad reported its first full-year web revenue in 2011, of US$14 million, in keeping with the strategic plan introduced by CEO James Hogan in 2006.
In December 2011, Etihad introduced it had taken a 29.21% stake in Air Berlin, Europe’s sixth-largest airline, and James Hogan was appointed Vice Chairman. It adopted this up with minority stakes in different airways—Air Seychelles (40%),Aer Lingus (2.987%),Virgin Australia (10%). On 1 August 2013, the President of the corporate, James Hogan, signed a take care of Aleksandar Vučić, First Deputy Prime Minister of Serbia, in Belgrade, giving Etihad a 49% stake within the Serbian nationwide service Jat Airways. The Serbian Authorities retained 51% of the shares, with the corporate being rebranded as Air Serbia.
In September 2012, the Indian authorities introduced that international airways might take a stake of as much as 49% in Indian carriers. On 24 April 2013, Jet Airways introduced that it was able to promote a 24% stake within the airline to Etihad for US$379 million. The deal was accomplished on 12 November 2013.
On the 2013 Dubai Airshow, Etihad introduced that it was buying a 33.3% stake within the Swiss service Darwin Airline. Darwin was rebranded as Etihad Regional from March 2014. Etihad offered its stake in Darwin in 2017.
On 1 August 2014, Etihad agreed to take a 49% stake within the Italian flag service Alitalia for an estimated €560 million. The deal was closed on Eight August 2014. On 1 January 2015, Alitalia-CAI formally handed its operations to Alitalia-SAI, a brand new entity owned 49% by Etihad and 51% by the Alitalia-CAI shareholders.
In Could 2016, the administration construction was reshuffled, as James Hogan grew to become CEO of the airline’s dad or mum firm, Etihad Aviation Group. Peter Baumgartner, previously the airline’s Chief Industrial Officer, grew to become Chief Govt Officer of the airline, reporting to Hogan.
In Could 2017, every week after Alitalia collapsed into administration, Etihad Aviation Group all of a sudden introduced that CEO James Hogan and CFO James Rigney would depart the group on 1 July 2017. As an interim measure, the board of administrators appointed Ray Gammell as CEO (beforehand Chief Folks and Efficiency Officer) whereas trying to find a everlasting substitute. On 9 January 2018, Etihad Airways appointed Mark Powers as Group CFO, changing interim Group CFO Ricky Thirion.
On 2 July 2017, the US Division of Homeland Safety unbanned Etihad Airways and exempted Etihad Airways from the 2017 electronics ban after the airline enhanced its passenger screening processes.
In February 2019, Etihad introduced massive order cancellations for each Airbus and Boeing plane. The airline terminated contracts for all 42 Airbus A350-900s, 2 A350-1000s and 19 of 24 ordered Boeing 777X.
In Could 2020, shortly after Air France retired its complete Airbus A380 fleet because of the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been rumors that Etihad Airways was contemplating cancelling all its remaining Airbus A350 orders and retiring its complete Airbus A380 fleet as a consequence of extra monetary losses brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Etihad plans to a make a ultimate resolution very quickly. If Etihad confirms a ultimate resolution to completely take away all Airbus A380s, it’ll change into the second Airbus A380 operator to retire its Airbus A380 fleet as Air France-KLM is the primary Airbus A380 operator to retire its Airbus A380 fleet. Nonetheless, by 26 Could 2020, Etihad confirmed that the airline is not going to cancel its remaining Airbus A350 orders and plans to proceed with them. The airline additionally confirmed that it has no plans to ditch its Airbus A380 fleet into early retirement not like Air France, regardless of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- From Abu Dhabi to the World
- The World Is Our Residence, You Are Our Visitor
- Flying Reimagined
- Select Properly
Etihad has its head workplace, in Khalifa Metropolis, Abu Dhabi, close to Abu Dhabi Worldwide Airport. Etihad spent 183.6 million UAE dirhams (US$50 million) in 2007 to rearrange to have its new head workplace and coaching heart constructed. The brand new head workplace was scheduled to be completed by the top of 2007.
Etihad is ruled by a board of administrators chaired by H.E. Mohamed Mubarak Al Mazrouei and operates when it comes to its founding laws and the Article of Affiliation of the corporate. The Board consists of seven unbiased non-executive members and has two sub-committees, being an Govt Committee and an Audit Committee, every with its constitution and chairman. Different members of the board embody: H.E. Ahmed Ali Al Sayegh, H.E. Mohamed Khalifa Al Mubarak, H.E. Mohamed Hareb Sultan Al Yousef, H.E. Hamad Abdulla Al Shamsi, H.E. Khalifa Sultan Al Suwaidi, H.E. Ahmed Ali Matar Al Romaithi.
The airline was led beforehand by James Hogan (previously CEO of Gulf Air) who was appointed as president and Chief Govt Officer on 10 September 2006 till January 2018. The present CEO of Etihad Group is Tony Douglas who was appointed as Chief Govt Officer in January 2018.
Etihad Airways fairness alliance
Etihad’s fairness alliance consists of airways during which Etihad has minority shareholdings:
The included airways have been additionally a part of the now-disbanded Etihad Airways Companions alliance between 2015 and 2018.
The important thing latest developments for Etihad Airways are proven under (as at years ending 31 December):
|Income* (EBITDAR) (US$b)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||0.7||0.9||1.1||1.4||n/a|
|Income* (EBIT) (US$m)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||137||170||208||257||259||n/a|
|Internet revenue/loss (US$m)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||14||42||48||73||103||−1,873||−1,520||−1,280|
|Variety of workers||5,563||7,058||7,828||7,855||9,038||10,656||13,535||17,712||26,566||26,229||24,558||21,855|
|Variety of passengers (m)||4.6||6.0||6.3||7.1||8.3||10.2||11.5||14.8||17.6||18.4||18.6||17.8|
|Passenger load issue (%)||69||75||74||74||76||78||78||79||79||79||78.5||76.4|
|Cargo carried (000s tonnes)||175||194||219||263||310||368||486||569||592||596||552||682|
|Variety of plane (at yr finish)||37||42||53||57||64||70||89||110||121||119||115||111|
Income*: Earlier revenue/loss figures don’t seem to have ever been printed; the corporate introduced, nonetheless, that it grew to become worthwhile as from 2011.
|Anorthosis Famagusta FC||Affiliation Soccer||Larnaca, Cyprus||November 2013||Cyprus First Division facet|
|Capital Metropolis Go-Go||Basketball||Washington, DC, USA||August 2018||NBA G League Subsidiary of Monumental Sports activities & Leisure|
|Harlequins||Rugby Union||London, United Kingdom||30 July 2007||The sponsorship additionally contains renaming the East Stand on the Twickenham Stoop (the house of Harlequins) to the Etihad Stand. Etihad’s emblem is painted on the roof of the stand which is below the flight path to London Heathrow Airport.|
|Harlequins RL||Rugby league|
|Manchester Metropolis F.C.||Affiliation Soccer||Manchester, England, Nice Britain||Could 2009||A part of the deal now contains the renaming of Manchester Metropolis’s residence floor as “Etihad Stadium”.|
|Melbourne Metropolis FC||Affiliation Soccer||Melbourne, VIC, Australia||Could 2014||Residence equipment resembles that of sister membership Manchester Metropolis.|
|Mumbai Indians||Cricket (Indian Premier League)||Mumbai, India||April 2014 to 2016||Again sponsor|
|New York Metropolis FC||Affiliation Soccer||New York, United States of America||13 November 2014||Residence equipment resembles that of sister membership Manchester Metropolis.|
|Scuderia Ferrari||Components 1 motor racing||Maranello, Italy||2008||For the 2007 season, Etihad was one of many title sponsors for the Etihad Aldar Spyker F1 Workforce. As a result of the group was bought by the chairman of one other airline (Vijay Mallya, of India’s Kingfisher Airways), Etihad switched to Scuderia Ferrari.|
|Washington Capitals||Ice Hockey||Washington, D.C, USA||11 Could 2015||NHL Subsidiary of Monumental Sports activities & Leisure|
|Washington Mystics||Basketball||Washington, D.C, USA||11 Could 2015||WNBA Subsidiary of Monumental Sports activities & Leisure|
|Washington Wizards||Basketball||Washington, D.C, USA||11 Could 2015||NBA Subsidiary of Monumental Sports activities & Leisure|
Occasion and organisations
- On 18 December 2007 Etihad introduced that it might change into the title sponsor for the 2009 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix to be held on Yas Island, the F1 emblem and the phrases “Components 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix” appeared on the plane for one month earlier than the race.
- In October 2008, it was introduced that Etihad would take over sponsorship of the Docklands Stadium in Melbourne, Australia (beforehand referred to as the Telstra Dome). The identify change to Etihad Stadium took impact on 1 March 2009.
- On 19 March 2008, it was introduced that Etihad Airways would change into a principal sponsor for the All-Eire Senior Hurling Championship from 2008 to 2010, which was later prolonged till 2012. On 12 April 2012, the Gaelic Athletic Affiliation signed a brand new five-year sponsorship take care of Etihad.
- On 25 March 2014, Etihad introduced a partnership with Main League Soccer (MLS) in the US to change into the Official Airline Associate of MLS, in a multi-year deal.
- Eithad Airways have been the principle sponsor for the 2015 Eithad Airways GAA World Video games held in Abu Dhabi and the 2016 Etihad Airways GAA World Video games held in Dublin. The sponsorship has since ceased.
- In 2017 it was introduced that Etihad Airways would collaborate with IMG Fashions, on a present known as Mannequin Diaries, showcasing fashions in excessive trend as they journey to trend exhibits world wide. and in November 2018 its first episode featured excessive trend mannequin Xiao Wen Ju as she travelled to Dubai.
- Etihad was a sponsor of UAE sports activities golf equipment, together with the Abu Dhabi Rugby Union Soccer Membership, the Abu Dhabi Worldwide Crusing Faculty and the Abu Dhabi Worldwide Marine Sports activities Membership (ADIMSC), in addition to the Al-Jazira Membership.
- It additionally had sponsored the 2 Enviornment Soccer League groups, the Baltimore Brigade & Washington Valor, earlier than the league went bankrupt & dissolved in 2019.
Etihad Cargo, previously Etihad Crystal Cargo, is the devoted freight operations department of Etihad. The service refreshed its model picture in June 2012 dropping the “Crystal” half, with full Etihad Cargo titles now utilized billboard-style in keeping with the airline’s present company design.
Etihad Cargo operates six Boeing B777Fs. It has beforehand operated a Boeing 747-400F and Boeing 747-8F, each leased from Atlas Air however operated in full Etihad Cargo colors. In January 2018, Etihad introduced it might retire and both promote or lease out its 5 comparatively new Airbus A330-200F freighters as a consequence of a change in technique and discount of freight capability. In August 2018, it was introduced that each one 5 A330 freighters had been offered to DHL Aviation.
Etihad Cargo delivered 368,000 tonnes of cargo in 2012, a tonnage progress of 19 p.c on the again of a capability improve of 14 p.c in obtainable tonnage kilometres. Etihad’s new facility at Abu Dhabi Worldwide Airport is provided to deal with greater than 500,000 tonnes yearly.
In September 2018, Etihad Cargo introduced a revised and closely downsized community of cargo locations to mirror the lowered fleet and a deal with core freight operations.
As of June 2019, Etihad serves 81 passenger and cargo locations throughout Africa, Europe, North America, Asia and Australia from its hub at Abu Dhabi Worldwide Airport. Till terminating the São Paulo service in late March 2017, Etihad Airways was one of many few carriers to have passenger providers to all six inhabited continents.
Etihad Airways has codeshare agreements with the next airways:
Etihad Airways operates a fleet of each slender physique and widebody plane from Four totally different plane households Airbus A320, A380, Boeing 777 and 787 Dreamliner totaling 102 plane as of 31 Could 2020 
The present livery was unveiled in September 2014 on the primary of the airline’s new A380s. It includes a golden and silver triangular tessellation on the vertical stabilizer and rear fuselage. A golden Etihad emblem and a UAE emblem over the home windows, with the UAE flag painted on the entrance door. The background was painted in mild beige and the wingtip additionally has a UAE emblem. The golden color was impressed by the color of the Arabian desert.
The previous livery includes a UAE flag and emblem on the vertical stabilizer and a golden Etihad emblem on the home windows. Purple and golden stripes have been painted on the fuselage. The previous livery was phased out in 2017.
New cabins (from December 2014)
With the introduction of the Airbus A380 and Boeing 787, new cabins have been launched, their names being: The Residence (A380 solely), the First Flats (A380 solely), First Suite (787), Enterprise Studio and Financial system Sensible seat. The remainder of the fleet will regularly be retrofitted with these cabins aside from the Residence and First Condominium cabins, that are unique to the Airbus A380. The Residence was the one three-room cabin within the sky when it was launched in December 2014.
- The Residence (Airbus A380 solely)
The Residence accommodates one or two individuals, in an area of 125 sq. ft (11.6 m2). It includes a personal lounge, bed room, and toilet. It includes a 60.6-inch (154 cm)-wide two-seater reclining couch and 32-inch (81 cm) TV monitor within the lounge; an ensuite lavatory with bathe, an 82-inch (210 cm)-long, 47.5-inch (121 cm)-wide double mattress within the bed room which additionally features a 27-inch (69 cm) TV monitor, and a private butler.[failed verification]
- First Condominium (Airbus A380 solely)
First Class on Airbus A380s was overhauled with the “First Flats”. There are 9 in complete, configured 1-1 throughout a single aisle, and take up a complete space of 39 sq. ft (3.6 m2) every. It includes a 30.3-inch (77 cm)-wide reclining chair; a full-length ottoman which could be reworked right into a mattress; a 24-inch (61 cm) TV monitor which may swing to align itself to the ottoman in order that it may be seen from the mattress; a conceit cupboard; and a bar with assorted chilled drinks. In 2015, this class was named the world’s finest first-class as a consequence of its luxurious innovation.
- First Suite (Boeing 787-9 solely)
Choose Boeing 787-9s function eight First Suites to accommodate the narrower plane. The service features a 26-inch (66 cm)-wide reclining lounge chair (which converts into an 80.5-inch (204 cm) totally flat mattress); eating desk; and a 24-inch (61 cm) TV monitor. All covers are tailor-made by Poltrona Frau. There’s a private wardrobe, together with complete privateness with excessive sliding doorways.
- Enterprise Studio
The “Enterprise Studio” is on each fashions, with 70 seats on the Airbus A380s, 28 on the Boeing 787-9s, and 32 on the Boeing 787-10s. The studio seats embody a 22-inch (56 cm)-wide reclining chair, which converts into a totally flat mattress, and an 18-inch (46 cm) TV monitor. All have leather-based covers tailor-made by Poltrona Frau. It’s featured in a 1-2-1 seating fashion so all seats have direct aisle entry.
- Financial system Sensible Seat
Financial system Sensible seats function a 17-inch (43 cm)-wide seat on the Boeing 787 and 19-inch (48 cm)-wide seat on the Airbus A380, with a 31-to-33-inch (79 to 84 cm) pitch and 6-inch (15 cm) recline. There’s additionally an 11-inch (28 cm) contact display fitted with Etihad’s leisure system. It’s featured in a 3-4-Three seating fashion.
Since 2018, Etihad Airways has introduced its new model platform named “Select Properly” which permits visitors to make decisions about how they journey when it comes to airport providers, baggage allowance, seats and the addition of Shopping for On Board service.
Etihad makes use of each the Panasonic eX2 and the Thales TopSeries i5000in-flight leisure system with AVOD (audio-video on demand) system on its new long-range plane and on a few of its new A320-200 plane. Etihad manufacturers this technique because the “E-box”. Worldwide vacation spot fleets have a plug-and-play system which works on USB know-how, that permit passengers to play their very own audio, video and film media. The Airbus A330s and Boeing 777-300ER all have in-flight phone facility.
On 28 April 2019 Etihad introduced that it’s going to take away seat-back screens within the financial system part of 23 of its narrow-body Airbus A320 and A321 plane, plane which can be for use for flights as much as 5 hours lengthy.
Etihad signed a brand new 10-year settlement with Panasonic Avionics Company in 2011 for the availability of in-flight leisure together with broadband web and dwell TV.
Atlas is the official in-flight journal of the airline.
Etihad Visitor is the airline’s frequent flyer program, launched on 30 August 2006. It gives a reduction net store for members and a number of advantages and perks resembling additional baggage and precedence check-in for frequent fliers. Factors might also be redeemed for tickets or class upgrades. As a part of an settlement between Etihad and the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Group Growth, senior Emirati residents get on the spot entry to Etihad’s loyalty programme and luxuriate in perks of extra air miles, discounted tickets, precedence check-in, and additional baggage.
As a part of a partnership with American Airways, American Airline loyalty program AAdvantage could also be redeemed for tickets on Etihad. Comparable partnership exists for the Scandinavian Airways loyalty program Eurobonus, the place members can earn and spend bonus factors on chosen flights.
Etihad visitor loyalty members are rewarded with Etihad miles once they e book lodging by reserving.com on account of a deal inked between reserving.com and Etihad airways in 2019.
Accidents and incidents
Etihad Airways has not suffered any deadly accidents or accidents throughout passenger operations.
- 15 November 2007 – A brand new A340-600, registration A6-EHG, due for supply to Etihad Airways was broken past restore throughout floor testing at Airbus’ services at Toulouse Blagnac Worldwide Airport in France. Throughout a pre-delivery engine take a look at, a number of security techniques had been disabled by engineers, resulting in the non-chocked plane accelerating to 31 knots (57 km/h) and colliding with a concrete blast deflection wall. Extreme harm was inflicted on the plane and 9 individuals on board have been injured, 4 of them critically. The correct wing, tail, and left engines made contact with the bottom or wall, leaving the ahead part of the plane elevated a number of meters and the cockpit broke off.
Etihad Airways flew the world’s first Boeing 787 business flight utilizing regionally produced jet gas derived from salicornia plant on 16 January 2019. The aviation biofuel was researched and developed by Sustainable Bioenergy Analysis Consortium (SBRC), a non-profit entity established by Masdar Institute, a part of the Khalifa College of Science and Expertise. The 787 engine was powered by Common Electrical’s next-generation 1B engines and flew for greater than seven hours, taking off from Abu Dhabi and arriving in Amsterdam.
- “Etihad Airways Route Map”. flights.etihad.com. Retrieved Eight November 2018.
- “Our places of work”.
- “Etihad Airways in Temporary” (PDF). Etihad Airways. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
- “Etihad Airways Fleet”. Airfleets.web. Retrieved 31 December 2017.
- “Fourth consecutive yr of web revenue”. Etihad International.
- “Etihad Airways quick information & figures 2015”. Etihad Airways. Retrieved 24 June 2016.
- “Listing: World Airways”. Flight Worldwide. Three April 2007. p. 78.
- “Etihad targets Star, Oneworld with new Companions model – Airplane Speaking”. crikey.com.au.
- airliners.de (in German) Four July 2018
- “Sneak Peek Of Etihad Airways Particular A380 Livery”. Retrieved 16 Could 2014.
- “Etihad Airways lands first revenue”. 10 February 2012. Archived from the unique on 11 July 2012.
- “Etihad takes 29% stake in Air Berlin”. Monetary Instances. London. 19 December 2011.
- “Etihad Airways stake in Air Seychelles provides “reasonable manner ahead” to the island service’s future”. 30 January 2012.
- “Etihad Takes Aer Lingus Stake, Seeks Pact to Feed Abu Dhabi”. Bloomberg. 1 Could 2012.
- “Etihad raises Virgin stake to 10laptop”. Three September 2012.
- “Jat takeover anticipated subsequent Monday”. 15 July 2013.
- “Biz – Vesti – Er Srbija – raskid sa prošlošću”. B92. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- “Etihad Regional joins the Etihad Fairness Alliance as Swiss’ Darwin Airline helps join the dots”. CAPA. 20 November 2013.
- “Adria Airways buys Etihad Regional”. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- “Alitalia strikes deal on Etihad choosing up 49laptop stake”. Corriere della Sera (in Italian). Milan. 1 August 2014.
- “Informativa Privateness CAI SAI: Alitalia”. Retrieved Eight March 2015.
- “Interim Group CEO confirmed”.
- Warrier, Ranju (9 January 2018). “Etihad Appoints Mark Powers As Chief Monetary Officer – Forbes Center East”. Forbes Center East. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- Weiland, Noah (2 July 2017). “U.S. to Permit Laptops Aboard Etihad Flights After Airline Tightens Safety”. The New York Instances. Retrieved Three July 2017.
- aero.de – “Etihad airways cancels all A350-900s” (German) 14 February 2019
- “Etihad Airways Could Retire A380s, By no means Fly A350s”. One Mile at a Time. 22 Could 2020.
- “Etihad: Airbus A380s will return, Airbus A350 deliveries to observe”. Govt Traveller.
- “Our places of work Archived 13 February 2013 on the Wayback Machine.” Etihad Airways. Retrieved 11 February 2010. “Workplace Tackle: P.O.Field 35566, Head Workplace, Khalifa Metropolis A, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates “
- “Etihad Airways plans to enter hospitality sector.” Tehran Instances. Monday 17 August 2009. Retrieved 11 February 2010.
- “Airline to Shift to New Headquarters by 2008” Archived 17 June 2011 on the Wayback Machine. Gulf Information at Zawya. 17 April 2007. Retrieved 11 February 2010.
- “Company profile”. etihad.com. Etihad Airways. Retrieved 21 February 2019.
- “One in every of American, Delta, and United’s largest rivals has a brand new CEO”. Enterprise Insider. 28 September 2017.
- “Our fairness companions”. Etihad.com. Retrieved Eight March 2015. Stakes of airways are acknowledged within the particular person pages of partnership airways
- “Etihad Airways studies visitors outcomes for 2008”. AllBusiness. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- “Company Information and Figures September 2009” (PDF). Etihad Airways. Archived from the unique (PDF) on 10 July 2011. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- “Enterprise Evaluation 2010” (PDF). Etihad Airways. Retrieved 15 December 2011.
- “Enterprise Evaluation 2011” (PDF). Etihad Airways. Retrieved Four December 2012.
- “Etihad Airways Annual Report 2012” (PDF). etihad.com. February 2013. Retrieved Eight October 2013.
- “Annual Report 2013”. Etihad Airways. Archived from the unique on 27 August 2014. Retrieved Eight September 2014.
- “Etihad Airways posts fourth consecutive yr of web revenue”. Etihad Airways. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- “Etihad Airways studies web loss for 2016”. Etihad Airways. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- “Etihad reduces losses in 2017”. Etihad International. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
- “Abu Dhabi’s Etihad studies third consecutive loss as jobs, plane lower”. Reuters. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- “Etihad Stories Large $1.28 Billion Loss For 2018”. One Mile at a Time. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- “Quick Information & Figures January 2019”. Etihad Aviation Group. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- “Etihad Airways transformation on observe, with 55% cumulative enchancment in core outcomes since 2017”. Etihad Airways. Retrieved Eight March 2020.
- “Etihad Airways’ deal with break-even for 2011, revenue in 2012”. CAPA Centre for Aviation. 21 January 2011. Retrieved 23 November 2011.
- “Etihad’s rugby debut with Harlequins”. Archived from the unique on 27 Could 2012.
- “Etihad Airways indicators new five-year sponsorship deal”. gaa.ie. 12 April 2012. Archived from the unique on 24 December 2013. Retrieved 2 Could 2012.
- “Etihad Airways introduced as official airline accomplice of Main League Soccer”. 25 March 2014. Retrieved 25 March 2014.
- “Abu Dhabi to host inaugural GAA World Video games to rejoice Irish sport”. The Nationwide.
- “Etihad finish GAA sponsorship – HoganStand”. www.hoganstand.com.
- “Etihad Airways and Ellery celebrated 10-year milestones at Mercedes-Benz trend week Australia” (Press Launch). 18 Could 2017.
- “Etihad Airways launches mannequin diary of xiaowen at China worldwide import expo”. Thomson Reuters. 6 November 2018.
- aero.de – “Etihad parks its Airbus freighters” 25 January 2018
- airliners.de – “DHL buys 5 Airbus A330 from Etihad” (German) 28 August 2018
- “Etihad Airways studies 10.Three million passengers and 365,000 tonnes of cargo in 2012”. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- arabianaerospace.com – Etihad Cargo introduces new freighter community 21 September 2018
- “Etihad Airways Quick Information and Figures – October 2015” (PDF). Etihad Airways. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- Employees. “Etihad launches flights to Brazil”. Emirates 24-7. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- “Sitemap”. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- “Codeshare accomplice airways”. Etihad Airways.
- Liu, Jim (16 April 2018). “Etihad expands codeshare routes in 2Q18”. Routesonline. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Liu, Jim (22 November 2017). “Etihad / airBaltic expands codeshare partnership in W17”. Routesonline. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
- Liu, Jim (26 April 2019). “Azerbaijan Airways expands Etihad codeshare partnership in S19”. Routesonline. Retrieved 26 April 2019.
- “EGYPTAIR and Etihad Airways signal codeshare partnership”.
- Maslen, Richard (17 March 2013). “Garuda Indonesia Indicators Codeshare with Etihad Airways”. Routesonline. Retrieved 26 August 2018.
- “Etihad / Gulf Air begins codeshare partnership in S19”. Routesonline. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- “Etihad and Lufthansa strike code-share deal”.
- “Arabian Aerospace – Etihad Airways and Montenegro Airways signal codeshare settlement”. www.arabianaerospace.aero.
- “Etihad / Saudia plans codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2018”. Routesonline. 9 October 2018.
- “Etihad indicators codesharing take care of French railway”. Zawya.com. 6 July 2011. Archived from the unique on 1 March 2014. Retrieved 13 November 2015.
- “Etihad Airways Fleet Particulars and Historical past”. Planespotters.web. Retrieved 23 February 2020.
- “Etihad reveals its new livery design”. Enterprise Traveller. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- “Center Japanese service Etihad Airways has unveiled its new livery on an Airbus A380”. Flight International. Retrieved 19 September 2019.
- Yeo, Ghim-Lay (28 September 2014). “Etihad’s complete fleet to get new livery by end-2017”. Flightglobal.com. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- “Etihad Airways upcoming cabin options”. Etihad Airways. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- “Etihad Airways upcoming cabin options – The Residence”. Etihad Airways. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- “Etihad Airways upcoming cabin options – First Condominium”. Etihad Airways. Archived from the unique on 18 August 2014. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- “Etihad Airways upcoming cabin options – First Suite”. Etihad Airways. Archived from the unique on 18 August 2014. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- “Etihad Airways upcoming cabin options – Enterprise Studio”. Etihad Airways. Archived from the unique on 18 August 2014. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- “Etihad Airways upcoming cabin options – Financial system Sensible Sear”. Etihad Airways. Archived from the unique on 18 August 2014. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- Thales Group (14 April 2005). “ETIHAD AIRWAYS SELECTS THE THALES INFLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM FOR ITS ENTIRE FLEET” (Press launch). Archived from the unique on 2 April 2015. Retrieved Eight March 2015.
- “Etihad Airways Launches New Absolutely-Customisable Financial system Expertise”. Etihad.com. 28 April 2019. Retrieved 29 April 2019.
- “Etihad set to launch dwell TV on lengthy haul flights”. ArabianBusiness.com. 19 November 2011. Retrieved 7 April 2012.
- “Atlas”. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- “Senior Emiratis get new journey advantages with Etihad”. The Nationwide. 21 Could 2019.
- “Ebook Etihad Flights On-line With American Airways Miles”. Forbes. 2019.
- “SAS AND ETIHAD AIRWAYS ANNOUNCE CODESHARE PLANS”. sasgroup.web. 2014.
- “Etihad Loyalty programme inks take care of Reserving.com”. hoteliermidleeast. August 2019.
- “Air Accident Database: Hull-loss description A6-EHG”. Aviation Security Community. 16 November 2007. Retrieved 6 Could 2017.
- “Etihad flies world’s first business flight utilizing UAE-made gas from vegetation”. Gulf Information. 16 January 2019.
Media associated to Etihad Airways at Wikimedia Commons