From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bounce to navigation
Bounce to go looking
Wikipedia checklist article
- The next is a listing of the biggest airways in Europe by whole scheduled and chartered passengers, in tens of millions. The checklist consists of corporations headquartered within the Asian parts of Russia, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
- ^1 Consists of Lauda Movement.
- ^2 Consists of Lufthansa (inc. Lufthansa Regional (inc. Lufthansa CityLine and Air Dolomiti)), Eurowings, Swiss Worldwide Air Strains (inc. Edelweiss Air), Austrian Airways and Brussels Airways).
- ^3 Consists of British Airways (inc. BA CityFlyer and OpenSkies), Iberia (inc. Air Nostrum & Iberia Categorical), British Midland Worldwide (2011 This fall-2012 This fall), Vueling Airways (Q3 2013) and Aer Lingus (incl. Aer Lingus Regional).
- ^4 Consists of Air France ( inc. HOP! and Transavia France) and KLM (inc. KLM cityhopper, and Transavia).
- ^5 Consists of EasyJet Switzerland.
- ^6 Consists of Anadolu Jet.
- ^7 Consists of Rossiya Airways, Pobeda and Aurora.
- ^8 Consists of Scandinavian Airways, Blue1 and Widerøe.
- ^9 Consists of Wizz Air Ukraine and Wizz Air Serbia. (Wizz Air UK not concerned)
- ^10 Consists of Alitalia CityLiner.
- ^11 Consists of TAP Categorical.
- ^12 Consists of Globus.
- ^13 Consists of Olympic Air. Aegean Airways has airline base in Larnaca Worldwide Airport
- ^15 Consists of LOT Charters.
- ^16 Consists of Czech Airways, SmartWings, Journey Service (Hungary), Journey Service (Slovakia) and Journey Service Polska.
- ^17 Consists of UTair-Cargo and Turuhan Airways.
- ^18 Consists of Icelandair and Air Iceland.
- ^20 Consists of Arkefly, Corsair Worldwide, Jetairfly, Thomson Airways, TUIfly and TUIfly Nordic.