The Allegiant Journey Firm is an American journey and hospitality firm that’s the guardian of Allegiant Air. Different subsidiaries embody Sunseeker Resorts and Allegiant Nonstop. The Allegiant Journey Firm is headquartered within the Las Vegas suburb of Summerlin, Nevada and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq alternate below the inventory ticker image, ALGT. Its chairman and CEO is Maurice J. Gallagher Jr.
The Allegiant Journey Firm was based in 1999 because the guardian firm of Allegiant Air, which itself had been based in 1997. Initially primarily based out of Fresno, California, the corporate reorganized in 2000 with Maurice J. Gallagher Jr. gaining an nearly 20 % stake within the firm. He had beforehand been a outstanding creditor of Allegiant and was one of many co-founders of ValuJet Airways.
In Might 2006, Allegiant Journey Firm filed plans for an preliminary public providing (IPO). It formally started buying and selling on the Nasdaq alternate below the inventory ticker image, ALGT, in December of that 12 months.
By 2019, Allegiant Journey’s major subsidiary, Allegiant Air, had switched from a fleet predominately composed of MD-80s to at least one solely composed of Airbus jets.
Allegiant Air was based in 1997 and is the ninth-largest industrial airline in america as of January 2020. A part of Allegiant Air’s enterprise mannequin consists of incomes commissions by promoting passengers ancillary gadgets like rental automobiles, resort rooms, tickets to occasions, amusement park passes, and different add-ons. The airline has a fleet composed of 85 Airbus jets that serves greater than 500 routes throughout the nation.
Plans for the inaugural Sunseeker Resort in Charlotte County, Florida (often known as Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor) had been introduced in August 2017.
Allegiant Nonstop is an operator of household leisure facilities. Previously often known as G4CE, the subsidiary at the moment maintains two areas in Clearfield, Utah and Warren, Michigan. Every venue options an arcade with greater than 100 video games, escape rooms, go-kart racing, bowling, laser tag, miniature golf, and different actions.
The Allegiant Journey Firm additionally counts the golf course administration software program agency, Teesnap, as one in all its subsidiaries. The corporate was based in 2013 and has been owned by Allegiant since its outset. The agency’s software program was being utilized by 590 golf programs as of July 2019, however was additionally in search of a purchaser for the subsidiary as of the identical date. One other Allegiant subsidiary, Sport Aircraft, created an eponymous sport present that was filmed on Allegiant Air flights, which ran throughout 2014 and 2015 on the Discovery Household Channel. Allegiant Journey additionally operated an info expertise firm known as Allegiant Programs that had the purpose of promoting software program methods to different airways.
The Allegiant Journey Firm is the official sponsor of a number of sports activities groups and venues.
In August 2019, Allegiant was introduced because the official naming rights accomplice for the at the moment under-construction Las Vegas stadium. Allegiant Stadium, as it’s now recognized, would be the residence of the Las Vegas Raiders and the UNLV Rebels soccer group starting within the 2020 season.
Allegiant can also be the official home airline accomplice of the Vegas Golden Knights. In September 2019, the corporate unveiled a Golden Knights-themed aircraft that featured a livery with the group’s emblem.
In July 2018, Allegiant was named the official airline of Minor League Baseball (MiLB). In December of that 12 months, it introduced a bank card partnership with the MiLB that may enable Allegiant bank card holders to earn factors in relation to their native baseball groups and communities. In January 2020, Allegiant signed a deal to turn into the official airline of the Indianapolis Colts.
- “Allegiant Journey : Proclaims 5 New Routes With One-Manner Fares As Low As $55”. Market Screener. November 12, 2019. Retrieved 29 March 2020.
- Velotta, Richard N. (15 Might 2009). “Las Vegas-based Allegiant units sights on – no kidding – Cuba”. Las Vegas Solar. Retrieved 29 March 2020.
- Bailey, Jeff (September 21, 2006). “Flying The place Large Airways Aren’t”. The New York Instances. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- “Tiny Allegiant Air thrives by catering to small-town America”. The Salt Lake Tribune. 28 June 2013. Retrieved 29 March 2020.
- Compart, Andrew (19 Might 2006). “Allegiant Air’s guardian recordsdata plan for IPO”. Journey Weekly. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- Kim, Yung (January 20, 2007). “Allegiant Journey shares climb in debut”. Reuters. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- Segall, Eli (October 24, 2019). “Allegiant practically triples income in third quarter”. Las Vegas Overview Journal. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- Bush, John (January 14, 2020). “Airline to supply new flight from Dayton to Florida”. Dayton Enterprise Journal. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- Shabat, Jay (December 4, 2019). “The Reinvention of Allegiant Air”. Skift. Retrieved 21 April 2020.
- Dean, Vicki (March 20, 2019). “Charlotte County welcomes Allegiant Sunseeker Resort”. Herald Tribune. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- Segall, Eli (June 28, 2019). “Allegiant Ventures”. Las Vegas Overview Journal. Retrieved 21 April 2020.
- Saal, Mark (10 January 2019). “2 new household enjoyable facilities present twice the enjoyable in Clearfield”. Commonplace-Examiner. Retrieved 22 April 2020.
- Louwers, Brian (March 15, 2019). “Allegiant Nonstop household leisure heart nears completion”. Warren Weekly.
- Segall, Eli (July 24, 2019). “Las Vegas-based Allegiant appears to be like to promote main facet enterprise”. Las Vegas Overview Journal. Retrieved 21 April 2020.
- Martin, Hugo (18 January 2015). “Onboard sport present brings publicity, enjoyable to Allegiant Air”. Los Angeles Instances. Retrieved 22 April 2020.
- O’Reiley, Tim (October 1, 2012). “Allegiant Journey types new info expertise firm”. Las Vegas Overview Journal. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- Velotta, Richard N. (August 5, 2019). “‘Allegiant Stadium’ official identify for Raiders’ Las Vegas stadium”. Las Vegas Overview Journal. Retrieved 29 March 2020.
- Akers, Mick (Might 7, 2019). “Allegiant Air recordsdata to trademark ‘Allegiant Stadium’ identify”. Las Vegas Overview Journal. Retrieved 21 April 2020.
- Akers, Mick (10 September 2019). “Allegiant’s Golden Knights aircraft to advertise group in different markets”. Las Vegas Overview Journal. Retrieved 22 April 2020.
- “MiLB, Allegiant Announce Credit score Card Partnership”. Ballpark Digest. December 11, 2018. Retrieved 14 Might 2020.
- Akers, Mick (29 January 2020). “Las Vegas-based Allegiant Air indicators cope with Indianapolis Colts”. Las Vegas Overview Journal. Retrieved 16 June 2020.